Monday, September 14, 2009

Short update: More about me!

  1. I am lactose intolerant, which makes me feel really ill after eating youghurt or drinking milk. I tend to ignore this.
  2. Can't see my hand in front of me without contacts
  3. Have a knack for remembering totally irrelevant things.
  4. ... I also remember almost EVERYTHING people tell me.
  5. I am Liverpool FC's biggest jinx, we lose if I watch.
  6. I (only?) know the first 6 decimals in the number pi.
  7. I am very vain.
  8. I am a severe technophobe (I can barely manage my own phone)
  9. I get really disappointed every easter because no one bothers to hide eggs for me anymore.
  10. Can sleep through anything. We are talking thunderstorms and earthquakes.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I used to love easter egg hunts too! If we spent easter with my Dad, he would get up at the crack of dawn and hide eggs for my brother and I in the local woods so we could spend hours looking for them.

    ReplyDelete