Monday, April 20, 2009

Woohoo, or What happened this weekend?

So, this weekend ended up as a quite frivolous one. Not that I mind in the slighest though. Besides, I was nowhere near worst. Misty Stiletto hooked up with a teenager in an alley, Freya beat herself up with a gocart and Mimmi got her neck piercing (Grown into her skin) ripped out during...

Anyway. Liz was out in the woods, she said something about combative something, I am not in the army so I didn't understand it, actually, I got stuck up on "Army","Uniforms" and "Woods" and immediately thought "Orgy". There you have my twisted mind.

TB, Aristeia, Carly and Venice are organizing the Chest Fest Asado, (Monday in the SA thread, my knees grow a little weak just by the thought of it actually) so they are not really innocent either, and Gina got latched on by a lemur in Valencia, who was probably Dahveed in disguise. Cheeky boy.

Actually, do I have ANY nearly innocent friends? I know we call Aianna "Angel" but I have my doubts there to. *CoughSantoncough*. Oh, and Nandia dressed up. I THINK she was a maid. Have to come back to you all with that.

Dear Lord.

12 comments:

  1. Hahahaha orgy. I wish. Though some of the things we were doing DO sound orgy-related (mount, side mount, reverse naked choke hold... er without the choke hold part of course...) but yeah, I'm sore all over and have bruises running up the insides of my thighs. I look like a battered woman. Gah. I need Mirko to come cuddle with me. Zambrotta should come and rub my feet. They ache. Like th rest of me. So actually... he should er just rub ALL of me *polishes halo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side mount eh? You naughty little... Mirko missed you, I'm sure he will rub all of you better yes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *clears throat* Side mount. Yes, I did do that. *coughs* and I did not wish that the guy five feet from me was my partner for it. Not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craziest post ever...but then what would we expect from a weekend of Kickette ladies? Plus, it's spring...;)
    Fun, fun Malin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!

    Well I have to be honest with you, I'm merely a consumer at the asado, all the credit goes to our lovely hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lord. So it IS done with a partner??? Now I want to be in the army...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you have to combat someone... so yes, with a partner. They made all the girls pair up with girls when possible though, so I didn't get to do it with any of the cute guys. *sigh* So terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I worked all weekend. How exciting

    ReplyDelete
  9. You forgot to mention that the said lemur nearly pulled my skirt off. Serves me right for wearing a butterfly patterned skirt while walking in with wild-ish lemurs really...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally missed out on all the fun this weekend! Isn't that typical...
    I whent to a footy game at Brøndby Stadium - and we won 5-1, but there wheren't really any cute guys so all I got out of it was too much sun in my face (so now it kinda hurts)
    I need to work on how to make weekends more interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it was a maid,and I should remind you that it was *your* idea!!!I love how we talk about all those things on twitter where everyone can see LOL.. Aianna,my angel,keep on the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! That sounds like we all had a great weekend...even me with the go-karting issues!

    ReplyDelete