Friday, May 15, 2009

Real Life

Yeah, so I thought that I could not spend all my days on kickette and Twitter, and that giving the real life friends some love could possibly be a good idea, so today I dragged my ass off the computer and visited Ida in her (and her bfs) new apartment. We managed to stuff ourselves with an entire chocolate cake and plan a week of party in their summer house in Öresund this summer. Hell yeah, we say to that.

We also pulled out the H&M catalogue and ticked all the items we wanted, like we used to do when we were small, only, then it was Toys R Us and Barbies... Now THAT was amusing, since we have the exact same taste, amd also the same size, so we figured we should just share a wardrobe between us. We also sulked that you could not order the male models in there. Boo. No fair.


Then I managed to run into Emma out in town, while I was texting her! Hilarious. I typed, looked up, and there she was!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I used to do that with my BFF. Tick everything (and even then, which models) we wanted. You had to pick at least one thing on each page. Ahh, good times.

    I miss my friends from home a lot.

    ReplyDelete