Monday, May 11, 2009

Wanted, from now on known as "Mamma mia": Alessandro Matri

I mean... I mean... HOW did I miss this? The boy is a beauty! He is divine! He has gloriously broad manly shoulders, a smile that can melt your heart and eyes to drown in! And I just discovered him yesterday! Where the hell have I BEEN? Which rock have I been hidden underneath? I don't understand. I need to marry him pronto and have his babies. Lots and lots and LOTS of babies. And I certainly wont mind making said babies. Again and again...

2 comments:

  1. OMG WOW HE IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    *doing research ASAP*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the man TB and Ali presented me with when I decided I wanted to watch Italian football. Funking gorgeous.

    Great nekkid videos of him on youtube too.

    ReplyDelete