Saturday, February 21, 2009

Housewife

Based on the quite medieval views on women in general, that they should stay at home and take care of family and house, I might be the best housewife ever. It is, to be fair, my target in life to get married to Nando, birth his kids and cook him his dinner every night. And then go to bed... (Damn you, ugly evil fringe woman for destroying that! Zorra...)

Anyway.

I love to bake and cook, I'm quite good at it! I life for organising my wardrobe, I dance with the hover and I love to to the laundry. Which is what I just did. It's so fun to organise all the clothes into neat piles of white, black and coloured, put them in and watch them go all clean and fresh, so I can organise them into the wardrobe again. Oh the joy. In true fashionista manner, I wash all my lace-y underwear by hand, so they won't get destroyed in the machine.

I also love to watch football, so hey, where are all the men?

No comments:

Post a Comment