Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh the shame.

See, I'm not sure if I actually have my much dignity to enjoy left at my work now. I always, always embarrass myself rather badly. Like the time when I took the payment from a guest, pressed "payment accepted", dropped a coin, bent down to get it, only to get hit in the head by the cashier box flying open. I fell, disappeared from view behind the cashier line, got up, fixed my hair and gave the change back.

I've opened the door to our toilets and found a guset doing their, errhm, stuff, more timers than I can count to. Once I tripped over a colleagues foot and flew the entire length of our cashier desk. I've been looked inside the tiny room wher you take the payment for the Drive Trough, and finally got saved by my oh-so-hot boss, who was laughing himself to tears.

And today, I kneeled to open up a box, one of my work mates walked by and pushed me slightly with his foot, only for the fun of it, and I fell on my ass. I then got pulled up by that very same oh-so hot-boss.

Oh, and did I tell you about that time when the ice cream machine broke down and sprayed me down with that cream thing we make the ice cream of?

1 comment:

  1. Rofl! Poor thing - you must be quite entertaining to work with :o)

    ReplyDelete