Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guest blogger

Hello.

My name is Mimmi. I'm the one staying at home while Malin goes shopping in the States. I have to admit that I'm quite jealous, but please don't tell Malin, since she'll get so stuck-up.

Anyway. I met her in school in 2004. I don't know why, but when I think of her, I see this blonde and eager girl dressed in a pink, puffy jacket. That is Malin to me (even though she can also appear very smart. For example she knows what the thick bristle-like panel whales have got instead of teeth is called in Swedish. I don't even know if there's a word for it in English?).


?


Hundreds of years ago, we went to France together and we've also worked at the same place, but then I moved to Stockholm. But now, we once again live in the same town.


Now and then, you'll hear from me, until Lamell gets back.

And Malin; I hope you'll have a bloody good time over there and I hope to hear from you soon.

I've also made an incredibly sophisticated collage of Malin and me:





Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment