Friday, June 26, 2009

Copy Cat

Inspired by Gina, Aianna and Nandia, here comes my answers:

1) Your name : Malin

2) Age : 20

3) Where are you from ? Gävle, northern Sweden

4) Date of birth: 17th September 1988

5) Your hobbies: Shopping, clothes, footie, singing, writing, drawing, surf the internet.

6) What do you do in your life? I work at McDonalds, as a hostess, and I will start Law School in a month. I travel a lot, and until just recently, I competed in dressage on elite level, for Young Riders.

7) Favorite club(s): Liverpool FC, AS Roma, Spanish NT, Atlético Madrid

8) What got you into football? Ahem, Fernando Torres, alone.

9) Your favorite current football players: Nando, because its him. For his passion, his strenght, his spectacular goals, and for his heart. Matteo Brighi, for his pretty features, his stamina, his soft spokenness, his humility, and HIS heart.

10) Your favorite past football players: Maldini

11) Most memorable game? Liverpool - Man U season 08-09 Euro final 2008

12) What do you think about the Real Madrid situation? They are getting hybris.

13) Is there a thing you would like to change about your club? If so what? I want a new owner for Liverpool and a pile of cash for Roma.

14) Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookie Dough

15) Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

16) Coke or pepsi? Pepsi

17) Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup.

18) Iker or Pepe Reina? Pepe.

19) Sernando or Sergago? Please, none.

20) Kickette or Dirty tackle? Both.

21) Premier league or la liga? PL.

22) Jose or Pep ? Jose.

23) Which player would you like to spend a night with? Only one player? Francesco Pisano. It would be epic.

24) Which three players would you like to be stuck on a desert island with? Alessandro Matri, he is big and strong (he can hunt) and awfully beautiful. Carra to entertain me,and Nando to protect and love me.

25) Which player do you like that you really shouldn't? C Ron. I try not to and fail epically.

26) Which footballer would you describe yourself as like/relate to/something like that? I don't know... I fear that I am an awful lot like C Ron actually.

27) First live concert? Westlife! Gee.

28) A band you will always love: Westlife. I am SUCH a freak.

29) If you could be one musical artist who would you be? Carrie Underwood or J Lo.

30) Favourite and least favourite subjects at school: Favourite - All the languages, spanish in particular. Least favourite - Philosophy. I've never felt so out of my comfort zone EVER.

31) Favourite clothes shop: H&M; I think I own half the store.

32) Current favourite outfit: Skinny blue jeans, high heels, a loose tank top and a suit jacket with rolled up sleeves.

33) Flats or heels? High heels. REALLY high heels. I can even run in them if I have to.

34) Late nights or early mornings? Late nights. I am dead until 10 am.

35) Small social gathering with a few close friends or a wild party with tons of people? Party people in tha house! Uhn tss uhn tss... Uhm. Yeah, party.

36) Facebook or twitter? Twitter. I take really bad care of my FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment